The Pretty Little Flowers website is owned and operated by Marie Laurie Cheniart (Australian Business Number: 39 776 933 149). By accessing, browsing or using this website, you agree to the terms, conditions and disclaimers herein as amended from time to time. By purchasing an item advertised on this website and/or by completing the registration process to become a customer/member you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Pretty Little Flowers may amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any amendment will become effective immediately. Your continued use of this website after amendment constitutes an agreement to abide by and be bound by those Terms and Conditions, as amended.
You may wish to set up a customer account to facilitate your shopping experience with us. A customer account comes with but is not limited to these benefits.
– Online order history management..
– Be part of special customer account only offers and loyalty programs.
Credits & Returns
Please see our Returns Policy for further details.
Payments for pickups do not differ from any other part of the business. Payment must be received before an order is released for processing. Unfortunately we are unable to accept payment on pick up.
All pickups have a minimum 2-3 day turnaround time. Seasonal orders may experience longer delivery times so you are advised to place orders in advance and you must wait to be advised that your order is complete before you attempt pickup.
We prefer to communicate via email. Please ensure a valid email is registered in your details.
Click here to view and update your details.
All pickups are to be collected from our Sydney Distribution Centre via the dispatch dock. You must present your email notification receipt when you arrive at the warehouse.
Pickup of orders is available at the following times:
Monday – Friday
10am to 4pm
11 Cody Place,
Oakhurst NSW 2761
Any order which has not been collected within 7 days of invoice will be returned to the shelves and you will be automatically charged a 10% restocking fee. This may also apply for order cancellations where the goods have already been picked and packed.
Damaged Goods Policy
All damaged goods should be reported by either email or telephone within 3 days of receipt of goods to enable the issuing of a credit. Failure to notify us within this time frame will limit our liability for damaged goods.
Once you have become a PLF online customer, this entitles you to receive exclusive promotion offers and other communication from time to time, including from our subsidiaries and affiliates. If you do not wish to receive updates about our website, our subsidiaries and affiliates, please inform us in by using our contact form or by calling us on 0410 195 069.
We strive to support our customers so if you would like to use our images on your website, please submit a request through the contact form.
By using our images, you agree that:
1) You are either a customer of ours, purchasing and using PLF products, or an approved affiliate wishing to provide your members with variety.
2) We ask that if using on a website, you include a link back to www.prettylittleflowers.com.au somewhere on your site.
3) All photos remain the property of PLF and we reserve the rights to request our images be removed from your website or promotional material at any time without prior notice. To this end, by using our images, you agree to immediately remove our images, logos, designs, trademarks and any other Intellectual Property or material created and owned by PLF, from your website and any other material upon request.
If you would like a higher resolution photo sent to you, background introduced etc, please contact us.